Approx. Rs 15,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Coverage Area||20 inches|
|Operating Height||From 100 mm to 300 mm|
|Pulling Capacity||0.1-35 kg|
|Magnetic Intensity||More than 700 Gs|
We have in store for the client's superior grade Suspended Magnet. These magnets are provided with four eye-bolts for attaching the chain during the suspension. The product extracts all the unwanted metal pieces from the material in a coverage area of 20 inches. After the extraction, the surface of the magnet is to be manually cleaned for further use of the product. These magnets are widely used during the processing of cereals, glass, coffee minerals, coal and much other material. The main applications of this magnet is processing of Bulk products such as Sugar, Coal, Minerals, Cereals, Coffee, Glass, Cutlets etc
- Robust industrial design
- Manufactured to customer specification
- Powerful performance due to deep magnetic field
- Easily installed
- No power required
- Cost Effective Rates
- Designed for industrial use and heavy-duty work
- Deep magnetic field offers the best capabilities of anything available in the market
- Needs no electricity to work
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Customization Available
- This unit simply suspendeds above the conveyor belt or the head pulley and lifts tramp metal from the product burden as it passes through the powerful magnetic field. Four eyebolts are provided for suspension (suspension chain not included). Cleaning is achieved by manually removing the collected tramp metal from the face of the magnet. E-Z CLEAN options are available to simplify cleaning. Available in permanent and electromagnetic designs.
- Suspension Type Magnets use is recommended for low contamination products.Over band type Magnetic Separator is recommended for this type of application. The capacity of suspended magnet is 20 inch coverage area.
- The principal applications are for processing of bulk products such as Culets, Glass, Cofee, Cereals, Minerals, Coal and Sugar etc.