|Surface Finish||Color Coated|
|Max Weight||660 lbs. (300 kg)|
|Plate size||60,80 and 100 mm|
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Magnetic Lifter of Series LM5 for plastic, foundry, and scrap dealing industries. Clients can avail these products in round shapes of four sizes of 60, 80 and 100 mm diameters. In order to ensure the protection from pollution and dust, these magnets are provided with a cover.
- Compact design
- Light in weight
- Ideal for round and flat material
- High lift to its weight ratio
- Easy and quick to operate through on/off System
- Neodymium Magnetic Powered System
- Enhances plant safety
- Huge workpiece can be easily moved and handled with safety through a single operator
- Lift and handle heavy blocks, castings, steel plates etc. among others.
- Easy removal of iron from the magnet is ensured with the help of non-magnetic stainless steel bumping plate. Our offered products are widely used for separating iron contaminants from scrap, sand, foundry and plastic granules.
- Excel compact Rare - earth Permanent lift magnetic, turned On and OFF manually by lever provide smooth operation for hundreds of lifting and positioning application. These magnetic are ideally suited for in plant handling, loading /unloading of machine tools, in machines shop, Plastic modules machined components, etc. No electricity needed, no batteries to or replace don't threaten safety Guarantees continuous, Complete magnetic power, even after years of intensive use. Available with 'V' face pipes rounds and other hard to handle shapes. Available in 100 to 5000 kg rated lifting capacities with 33% safety factors that means magnetic are testing over 3 times the rated load.
- Magnetic Lifter are designed to eliminate scrap iron tramp metal from the raw material, Used in Recycling, quarrying and heavy industries.
- Offered in fabricated cases, with coils and terminals sealed and protected to ensure watertight construction and low maintenance costs. Sizes range from 530mm to 1525mm in diameter to suit all crane sizes and models. Magnets are designed for cool operation and minimum reduction in lift capacity, to provide maximum lift performance throughout the working day.
- Cases are constructed of high-permeability, low carbon steel for minimum magnetic leakage and maximum lifting efficiency. Bottom plates are heavy manganese steel. Class H insulation is used throughout the magnets for extended life.